Reasons to Use Vapor Tight Solutions:
- Vapor tight lighting offers a gasketed seal around between the lens and housing, so nothing can get inside. This lighting type protects from rain and other moisture, corrosive fumes, dust, and nonexplosive vapors and gases.
- Wiring, when left exposed to such elements, can cause issues ranging from a fixture rendered unusable to potentially more serious consequences such as a fire or explosion of the fixture. Vapor tight solutions eliminate these concerns altogether.
- The lens will always look clean. As a business owner, appearances matter so this solution will help give the location a clean and well-maintained appearance because there will never be an accumulation of dirt, debris, or dead bugs commonly seen in outdoor fixtures that are not vapor tight solutions.
- The overall quality of the construction is worth it for most locations. The housings are rust resistant die-cast housings and the lenses are usually a sturdy reinforced polycarbonate. These fixtures will last for years and years of reliable use.
LED Wet Location High Bay 84 watt, 12,884 Lumens, 120-277V
- Brand: ILP
- Wattage: 83
- Voltage: 120-277
- Lumens: 12884 (12652 w/ frosted lens)
- Efficacy: 154 lm/W (151 lm/W w/ frosted lens)
- CCT: 5000K
- CRI: >80
- L70 Life: >100,000 hours
- 0-10V dimmable
- Listings: DLC Premium, ETL wet, IP65, IP66, IP67, NSF
- Equivalent to 250W HID
- Warranty: 5 Years
- See spec sheet and call for more options
ITEM: BL-80WLED-UNIV-50Select Product