Create beautiful lighting in your office, residence, commercial building or industrial space with architectural and suspended LED lights from Warehouse-Lighting.com. Our suspended LED lights are ideal for retail lighting since they provide a lovely diffused light to effectively highlight merchandise that is visually comfortable.These fixtures are available in a variety of lengths and wattages, and can be dimmed to create the perfect atmosphere in any setting. In addition, linear suspended LED lights are available in these shapes: Rectangular, Round, Cylinder, Oval, Square, and more!
Why You Should Use LED Suspended Light Fixtures
One of the biggest advantages of suspended LED lights is their sheer versatility. Able to be installed just about anywhere, suspended lighting fixtures rely less on support from the surrounding structure to function. With a long, even design, they provide great lighting diffusion, able to illuminate a large area with ease. This combination makes them perfect for large commercial and industrial applications, and useful for some residential areas as well. Our LED suspended lighting fixtures come in assorted lengths and widths for any room dimensions to make your spaces brighter.
Here are some other reasons to choose linear LED lighting:
- The light spread from linear LED light fixtures is diffused, which creates a pleasing effect without compromising the illumination needed for visibility.
- Suspended LED lighting offers the best in gentle light spread while still providing powerful lumen output (relative to brightness), making for a fixture that has it all.
- LED suspended lighting fixtures offer a light spread that works well with a variety of ceiling heights. Since they are suspended, you can still get an ample light spread that is more focused than other types of fixtures.
- Suspended lighting fixtures are easy to install and maintain over the years. Most options come with everything you need for installation, and the maintenance isn't any more intensive than other solutions on the market.
- This type of lighting comes in a range of styles to help you get the right one for your space. Whether you need decorative LED tube fixtures, louvered architectural fixtures, or direct/indirect fixtures, there is a suspended solution for your needs.
- Linear ceiling light fixtures are suited for many areas, whether it's an office space or your home. We provide only the highest quality hardware on the market, so you know you will get great performance and high durability with every light you use.
Mountings for Linear LED Lighting Fixtures
There are four different types of mounting hardware used to secure linear LED lighting. Each of these fixtures is used for various applications in either residential or commercial lighting:
- Linear Ceiling Light Fixtures: A suspended lighting fixture hangs from the ceiling using cables that are attached to either end. Linear ceiling light fixtures are typically found in warehouses and commercial settings, but their utilitarian nature also makes them useful in home workshops and garages.
- Recessed Linear LED Lighting: A recessed lighting fixture is installed in a hollow opening in a wall or ceiling. Linear LED lighting installed with a recessed fixture creates clean, invisible shapes or lines that diffuse the light nicely. Recessed linear LED lighting is being used increasingly in contemporary architectural designs for workplaces.
- Linear LED Pendant Light: Pendant light fixtures are attached to the ceiling and suspended from either a chain or rod. Pendant lights are most commonly installed in spaces like living rooms, dining rooms and bathrooms.
- Linear Wall Lights: A wall mounting is used when installing linear wall lights, which you will find in bathrooms, stairwells and offices.
FAQs About Linear LED Light Fixtures
What is Linear LED Lighting?
Linear LED lighting has a linear-shaped luminaire instead of round or square. These luminaires have long optics that distribute the light over a narrower area than other types of lighting. Linear ceiling light fixtures have been used for decades to light large areas like warehouses, office buildings and schools. The addition of LED lighting to linear fixtures has enhanced their efficiency and effectiveness. Typically, LED suspended light fixtures are long and installed suspended from the ceiling.
What Are Suspended Lighting Fixtures?
A suspended light fixture is mounted to the ceiling and utilized to light up indoor areas. This type of lighting fixture can be mounted with cables and chains or directly to a surface.
Where is Suspended Commercial Lighting Used?
Suspended linear LED lighting can be used for just about any indoor application that would benefit from having diffused light to provide gentle illumination that is pleasing to the eye but bright enough for general visibility. Examples include retail centers, schools or universities, office buildings, homes or hospitals. Here are some examples of places where suspended linear LED lighting can be used:
What Are The Different Types of Linear LED Light Fixtures?
Suspended light fixtures are typically narrow and rectangular in shape, usually with 4 or 8 foot lengths, but can also be square or round. They utilize different lenses, such as diffusers or louvers, to spread and/or soften the light quality properly. There are three ways that they can direct light:
- Uplights direct the light towards the ceiling, which prevents glare and provides a more aesthetic look.
- Downlights direct light towards the floor, which provides better illumination for tasks.
- Uplights/Downlights combine the benefits of both uplights and downlights.
What are the benefits of Suspended Linear LED Lighting?
- Lighting quality is much better in color rendering, color temperature and lumen output (compared to wattage used).
- Lifetime is much longer which means that the lights need to be replaced less often than other types. This is particularly important when it comes to lighting mounted up high which requires lifts or ladders to reach.
- Although LED linear lights are more expensive at the outset upon purchase, costs are more than made up over the long term because they consume much less energy than traditional lights. This saves on utility costs over time. They also don't waste energy emitted as heat.
Shop Warehouse-Lighting.com For Your Linear LED Lighting Needs
At Warehouse-Lighting.com, you'll find many suspended linear LED lighting fixture options, including emergency backups, different lamp types, fixture finishes, uplights and more. With our extensive selection of suspended LED light fixtures, you can get the powerful lighting you need without the hassle. Need to retrofit existing linear lighting? Pick up one of our retrofit kits. We also offer other accessories, like room occupancy sensors, to help you finish the job. If you need more information about a particular item, click on the product image for a detailed description. We will be happy to assist you if you still have questions or need help with your order. Feel free to contact us, and we will make the process quick and easy so you can start enjoying your linear LED lighting in no time.