A great choice for any location in which you need powerful lighting to a large area, but also want your fixtures to be out of the way and discreet, recessed troffers will ensure your space looks its best every day.
- Recessed fluorescent and LED troffer lights are made in a standard of three sizes: 1 x 4, 2 x 2 and 2 x 4. The right size for the application will depend on the size of the space and how widespread the light beam needs to be for proper illumination.
- Troffer lights are designed in two basic versions depending on their ceiling fit - recessed grid mount and surface mount. The main difference here is stylistic, but these options also fit into ceilings differently, so make sure you pick the option that matches your space best. These options are available in options for recessed, surface or grid mount lighting applications.
- The advantage of using recessed fluorescent troffers is that they provide uniform superior fluorescent and LED lighting in conventional illuminating like office, retail spaces, school, universities, airport lounges, indoor spaces, government facilities, libraries, and many more applications.
We have many attractive recessed fluorescent and LED troffers so that you can find the perfect fit for your building. When narrowing down your search, start by choosing the specifications that fit your space in terms of sizing and mount. These recessed troffers are further classified into different types depending on the lens design and illumination, including lensed static, parabolic lens, center basket, Eco-T, and edge-lit flat panel. With this many options, you are sure to find something that matches your expectations to provide the best lighting for your space.
Once you have narrowed down your choice to the correct model for your application, there are many different styles to help you get a look that matches your overall style well. Voltages range from 120 to 480 volts, so you can find the right hardware for your system. With various designs utilizing varying quantities of lamps, you can get the proper amount of lighting for any location whether you need to illuminate a small hallway or a large warehouse floor. Recessed fluorescent and LED troffers are a very popular choice for many commercial and industrial applications because they provide powerful, even lighting to any amount of space without causing eye fatigue or strain. Powerful light diffusion ensures every inch of space is lit up without a lot of glare.
Troffer Commercial Lights are designed in a few basic versions depending on their ceiling fit:
- Suspended Troffers and Flat Panel LED Lights
- Recessed Grid Mount 1 x 4, 2 x 2 and 2 x 4
- Surface Mount
They are further classified into different types which fall into either of the abovementioned ceiling mount category:
- Lensed Static (Recessed and Surface Mount)
- Parabolic lens 18 cell, 24 cell, 32 cell (Recessed and Surface Mount)
- Center basket (Recessed and Surface Mount)
- Eco-T Recessed Troffer Lights (Surface Mount)
- Edge Lit Flat Panel Troffer Lights (Surface Mount)
Troffer Lighting Fixtures are distinguished on basis of various identifying factors such as:
- Total watts depending on the lamp used
- Type of Lens: opaque, parabolic, clear or specular
- Type and Number of Lamps used: LED or Fluorescent, T8, T5 or T5HO
- Voltage: 120, 208, 240, 277 or 480v
- Type of Mount: recessed in a grid ceiling, or surface mounted
- Presence or non-presence of a mirrored or white internal reflector