When looking for the best in lighting, we have you covered! Our selection of 8-foot linear surface and wall mount lights offer the best in performance and long-lasting quality you can depend on. We feature leading brands, such as WareLight and Saylite, to ensure you always get the trusted names you need for your business.
Reasons Your Business Needs LED
- It saves on utility costs. LED operates on a lower wattage than other solutions which means it pulls less energy. This will save on your utility costs almost immediately and with every monthly bill in the future.
- LED offers brighter light for better illumination. LED offers some of the highest lumen outputs which is directly related to how bright the fixture is overall. It is also free from flickering which improves the overall quality of the brighter light.
- It has more versatility than other options. LED offers more diversity on important matters such as color temperature, color rendering index, wattages, and more. It also offers dimming that is high quality and free from flickers unlike other options which lose their consistency when dimmed.
- LED produces no heat during operation. Since LED is so efficient during operation and converts almost all energy to illumination, there is no heat loss during the production of illumination. This is important because it prolongs the internal elements of the fixture and keeps the area from experiencing added heat in a room.
- This solution is incredibly long lasting and easy to maintain. LEDs can last up to 4 times longer than other lamping solutions which means you won't need as many replacements to save on time and money. LED is also easy to maintain over time with little to no maintenance.
With an 8-foot linear surface and wall mount light fixture, you get the best in widespread illumination with improved efficiency. The light is evenly disbursed for even, bright lighting that is never overpowering. They can be used in a variety of settings to great success. These American-made 8-foot linear surface and wall mount lights from Warehouse-Lighting.com operate on 120V to 277V input voltage. Choose the fixture to fit your 32-watt, 48-watt, 57W, 70W, or 92-watt LED lamps. These 8-foot linear fixtures are available in 2-inch, 3-inch or 4-inch widths.
The 92-inch low-profile LED surface-mount fixture with a multi-volt 120-277V voltage or optional 0-10V dimmer can house 32W, 48W, 57W, or 72-watt LED lamps. Shop color temperatures that range from soft to bright lighting for your commercial needs in 8-foot linear surface and wall mount light fixture. Color finishes include matte white, silver, matte black, or bronze. The snap-in frosted acrylic lens on these fixtures offers 85 percent light transmission. Choose an electronic 120-277 multi-voltage driver or dimmable 0-10V driver. With our selection, find a range of specifications all in one convenient place to make the most of your lighting plan.
Need help finding the right solution for your lighting needs? We would be happy to answer any questions you may have or assist you in any way! At Warehouse-Lighting.com, we are honored to be your destination for lighting of exceptional quality and value. We aim to bring you not only the best in lighting products but also superior customer service. Call, chat, or order online today!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are 8-foot LED strip lights?
This type of fixture is 8 feet in lamp length and uses light emitting diodes (LED) as the source of illumination. Strip lights are elongated and thin in design making them ideal for a range of applications. They feature 2-4 lamps in each fixture with each lamp being 8 feet in length.
Where are 8-foot LED strip lights used?
Since the length is longer than standard 4-foot strip lights, the 8-foot fixture provides even more illumination. This fact makes the 8-foot LED strip light fixture ideal for larger spaces in need of ample illumination. They are well-suited to areas such as warehouses, retail spaces, commercial areas, and any large room in need of ample lighting with the latest in LED technology. Here are some examples of where 8 Foot Surface Mounted LED Strip Lights can be used:
What are the different types of 8-foot LED strip lights?
There are a few options when shopping for this fixture type. There are standard recessed 8-foot LED strip lights which are installed directly inside the ceiling for a clean look where the housing is hidden from sight. There are also surface mounted options which are mounted to the surface of the ceiling without the need to remove part of the ceiling. Another option for 8-foot LED strip lights is staggered. This is where there are two lamps placed in a staggered design with one lamp in front of the other.